Greetings budding entrepreneurs and educators!
The Small Business Game is a FREE online interactive simulation that provides the experience of running your own business.
Thousands of students in hundreds of schools have played hundreds of thousands of games making
it one of the most popular enterprise resources around.
Use it for business studies, Diplomas and learn while playing.
Why The Small Business Game?
- No installation - it's all online
- Play and learn - learn and play. It's an entertaining way to learn the way to success in business.
- Supported by additional classroom resources such as handouts, presentations and templates.
- Teenagers know all about gaming. It comes naturally to them and the Small Business Game is no exception; it's easy to play for students and teachers. No training required. Your students will probably end up showing you how to play!
- Teacher access to manage students and monitor results.
- Run your own class leaderboard! Leaderboards are motivational and encourage success. Not that your students will need much encouragement to play a computer game in class...
This edition of The Small Business Game is designed to be used in New Zealand secondary schools and includes curriculum linked resources for use in Commerce, English, Mathematics and Social subjects.
The "Teacher reporting console" enables you to manage student registrations and monitor game activity.
- What does it cost? - Access is free.
- To register as a teacher -
Email us and we will send you login details.
- Classroom resources - Once registered, you will be able to access our lesson plans, student handouts, exercises and additional learning material.
- More information for teachers
Who can play? - Anyone can play the free demo but to play the full game, you must be registered.
There are two ways players can register for this edition:
- Self registation - This is the quickest method but requires your email address to confirm your identity. While you will be asked to select your school name, you won't be linked to your teacher's registration.
- Class registration. Your teacher needs to register first, then they can set your login up in their "Teacher reporting console".